Clan VoJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan VoJ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?

Go down 
+3
radule
Immortal
Olannon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Olannon
VoJ Chieftain
VoJ Chieftain
Olannon

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2006-07-30

Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? Empty
PostSubject: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptySun 25 Feb - 4:04

This is a thread created with one purpose: for us to get to know eachother.

Write a short introduction about yourself, and if no-one from your Clan has, write a little bit about the Clan as well Smile

~Olannon
Back to top Go down
Olannon
VoJ Chieftain
VoJ Chieftain
Olannon

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2006-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyMon 26 Feb - 9:23

Well I might as well start off.

I'm Olannon, chieftain of Clan VoJ. The clan itself dates way back when I first started playing wc3 with my friends. We moved on, people quit wc3 and in June last year VoJ was made into a DotA clan, which is also where we stand now.

I've been playing wc3 since 2003-4? Can't remember exactly... Only started DotA last summer, a friend in my class introduced me to it. I'm soon 19 (24.04) and I'm currently in my last year at school (uni next year wo-ho!).

DotA and me...

I don't like any particular type of heroes. Lately I've played Syllabear and Queen of Pain in cw's, but I also fancy playing tinker, twin-head, lina and abaddon to name a few. I prefer cw/fw styled games over pubbies (dce, SIG, allstars...) as the teamplay is by far the attractive part for me.

VoJ...

VoJ is currently a solid clan with around 10 members. We all know each other pretty well and enjoy playing DotA together. Often times we have as much fun just chating and talking online as well as playing.

With this project we hope to make more friends and to get good games.

Regards,

~Olannon
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Grunt
Immortal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyMon 26 Feb - 11:06

I'm Immortal, and Grunt of Clan VoJ. I got into DotA about one year ago, don't know exactly though (it was version 6.19) and I joined VoJ @ version 6.33 or so.
I don't have any specific favorite hero as well, though I am the primary Lich player in our clan (could change with 6.40 though). Generally, I like to play int heroes for pulling off cool actions and for more challenging gaming (that doesn't mean I'm good, though ^^).
Due to the coming together, I hope for more frequent, good games without the pressure of having the duty to win (like in cws from dota-league).
Back to top Go down
radule
Rune Co

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyTue 27 Feb - 7:37

I'm Radule from Clan Twisted Rune AKA TR. The clan has been formed a few months ago but all the players knew and played with eachother many times before the "founding" of the clan. We are all from Serbia, Belgrade, and we are all friends in real life. TR has been known as one of the best and most mannered clans from Serbia.

Hansi and me are the founders and leaders of our clan so if you have any other questions about it please contact him or me (the most effective way to do this is leaving a private message at dota-league site, look for clan TR in division 4e).

We don't have a homepage nor irc channel. You can find more info about us at dota-league site, and other way of contacting us is via B-net. @ channel Clan Rune, or simply whispering me (Radule) or Branko (HansiIsMyGod).

Regards
Back to top Go down
HansiIsMyGod
Rune Master
HansiIsMyGod

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyWed 28 Feb - 4:53

Just to put in a few words. Smile

My name is Branko Kanjevac and I am currently a leader (together with my mate Radule) of Twisted Rune clan. I am a student of programming from Belgrade, and occasional pwner of clan VoJ in dota. :p

And, I would also like to express my gratitude to guys from VoJ who got this brilliant idea of forming a clan network. Very Happy

Best regards and ggs.
Back to top Go down
Nexus2002

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyWed 28 Feb - 17:20

Hello, i am Nexus2002, Chieftain of Clan KDG. I'm 24 and studying computer sience on the University of Darmstadt. KDG is a German Clan so plz excuse my english Wink

My study consumes much time and i spend the rest of my freetime mostly hanging out with my girlfriend. As a matter of this, i don't have this much time for gaming these days, so better see me as a passive member from KDG. I hope i could join you all someday in a nice inhouse DotA, but mostly this is not gonna happen for me :/

Nevertheless i want you to get to know my clan a little better, so i will try to translate the "About us" text from our website for you (www.dota-portal.de, as long as you dont speak german, i'm sorry but u will not understand much from our site Wink )

KupO DotA GamerS

Who are these people you will ask? What is Kupo? And why they name themself like this? These are the questions we are confronted with if we recrute new Members or just talk about our Clan with some nice people.

First let me tell you what the meaning of "Kupo" is. Well, "Kupo" isn't a thing, nor a name. Kupo is a life philosophy of the Moogles. Moogles are the nice, cute little Animals from Final Fantasy. "Kupo" stands for Calmness, Balance und Gentleness and this is exact what we try to represent here at KupO DotA GamerS. We want to have fun in the game and that is the main point in playing. Also it's a moral duty of every Clanmember to stay mannered with other players.

KDG was formed January 21st in 2006 and the founders were: Asher, Eiflein, erathol, Farriw, KarlDerKäfer, Nexus2002, Niniel, Penth, Rollilor, seedek.de and Seth

My regards to Clan VoJ for the idea and the work on this project
Back to top Go down
VoJ.So]Two

VoJ.So]Two

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyMon 5 Mar - 11:38

SUP guys. I m VoJ.So]Two aka Xawn41 (in TS channels). U can call me TWO if u want cauz SO]Two stands for Soldier]Two. This nick developed n former times when i had been in a ladder clan, so dont wonder^^
I prefer Heros like Pugna, Earth Shaker, Warlock in CW/FW...

Its just one week ago that i join Clan VoJ but I rly wanted to becauz of this atmosphere and comunity in this clan.
When i was in Clan B2P we played some FWs vs VoJ and got pawned 11/1 or something like that. These had beed important facts for me so i went to VoJ
So thats me
Back to top Go down
bLub

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? EmptyFri 9 Mar - 7:31

As first sorry that I forgot to say who I am.

Im Nud3l. (bnet) aka bLub (forum / dl) from clan KDG. I am not the leader nor a shami but im one of the most active member from clan KDG and I really hope this project will sucsess.

For all not german guys in this forum nud3l = nudel = noodels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?   Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we? Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother - who are you? who are we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan VoJ :: Projects :: The Coming Together of Several Clans-
Jump to: