Clan VoJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan VoJ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexmf
Shaman
Shaman
Alexmf

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-07-31

[Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 Empty
PostSubject: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptyWed 2 Aug - 13:16

Hello,

I'm Nevermore in this replay, and I want you to present my item build for Nevermore and how powerful he can be in every stage of the game. Luna has no chance against me on our lane due to Necromastery and my harrassing/denying/lasthitting, and I'm not ganked which will become a big problem for the opposite team. In mid-game, being the strongest hero on the map, I wanted too many kills (I was greedy ) and died a few times (sometimes my teammates also didn't do the right things :/). I was also a bit unlucky - Dispersion and Blur seemed to be 75% sometimes ^^. In the end I suicide with my RapierAegis to win the game as my team is in the minority (2v4) and they fed the Scourge all game long (~14-31 stats without me, I finished with 14-3 or sth like that). It's not really a OWNAGE-replay - I don't get beyond godlike in this one - but it shows the potential of Nevermore especially in early game (Mekansm+Boots+Midas after 15minutes!; + Desolator after 26minutes) and my item build. If you like the replay or have constructive criticism, please post. I can also post other Nevermore replays (I have a 23-0 replay with a 4 hero kill ) or replays with other heroes if u want.

Game Rules: No Pooling
Game Mode: -ap
Player Matchup: 5v5 (pink left right at the beginning though)

Lanes:
Top: Lina+Zeus vs Venomancer
Middle: SA+Medusa vs Spectre+PA
Bottom: Nevermore(me) vs Luna

Skill build:
1 Necromastery
2 Stats
3 Necromastery
4 Stats
5 Necromastery
6 Requiem of Souls
7 Necromastery
8 Presence of the Dark Lord
9 Presence of the Dark Lord
10 Presence of the Dark Lord
11 Requiem of Souls
12 Presence of the Dark Lord
13-15 Stats
16 Requiem of Souls
17-21 Stats
22-25 Shadowraze

Replay:
http://www.dotaportal.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=10988
Back to top Go down
rokz

rokz

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptyWed 2 Aug - 13:31

nice ;D Should watch it when i get's my harddrives
Back to top Go down
http://www.rokz.org/(coming soon)
Immortal
Grunt
Immortal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptySun 6 Aug - 9:19

lol you use nrly the same skillbuild like me - but i would skill ult when necromastery is lvl4 cuz its much more devastating with having max soul cap
Back to top Go down
Kills
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-07-30

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptyWed 9 Aug - 13:42

i guess you pick stats, just because you are vs luna, but i would skill the aura @ lvl 2,4,8,9 ( prescense of the dark lord ) + why dont you go for lothars? an ultimate can be casted while being invisible, and whats even more devastating: if you do your ultimate RIGHT WHILE IN ANOTHER (lothars) all souls hit the enemy hero => 3 times as much damage dealt to him.
this (lothars) also ensures that you dont get ganked, and you can escape ults like luna's. i get desolater after lothars and boots. and make BOT after. would go for smthing like aegis/rapier after it.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Grunt
Immortal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptyWed 9 Aug - 14:02

Quote :
i guess you pick stats, just because you are vs luna, but i would skill the aura @ lvl 2,4,8,9 ( prescense of the dark lord )
i personally think souls/stats are better till lvl ~8-10 than the aura
reason: stats add dmg, ias, and most important: hp
aura gets good later in teamfights, especially if you combine it with a nice desolator (in fact nevermore is the only hero i get this item on apart from NA)
Back to top Go down
Alexmf
Shaman
Shaman
Alexmf

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 10:33

I prefer stats in early game especially because they add HP which Nevermore definately needs especially considering the fact that i don't go for any stats items; getting the aura would also result in my creeps pushing further to the enemy tower which is sometimes dangerous. With Necromastery, getting last hits is quite easy anyway.

Lothar's...well I used to buy it with Nevermore but I found this build more effective. True, the WW (though it's quite short) allows you to setup your ultimate perfectly, but after casting your ult, you stand right next to the enemy hero, which means that you have only half of the time to shoot at the time compared to when you would come from behind. Lothar's works well for sure with Nevermore, but I prefer just to get damage items, as you won't be able to start a team fight with your ultimate anyway, because you would just die almost in the second you pop up in the mid of the enemy heroes because of your low hp.
Back to top Go down
Kills
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-07-30

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 EmptySat 12 Aug - 8:38

2 things: why go in first in teambattles => lothars is an escape-item in teambattles, 2 make up for your lack of HP.
and: what makes you think you can get more hits in when coming from behind then when you lothars-ult?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34   [Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Nevermore] Dominance throughout the game, DotA 6.34
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan VoJ :: Defense of the Ancients - Tactical forums-
Jump to: